Rather than bore you with a long-winded chronicle of my life, here’s the bullet-point list of tidibts.
I, Ryan McClure…
- …was born July 28, 1984 in western Connecticut.
- …lived in the same house until moving to Boston for college.
- …am an only child.
- …married my wife Cody on August 7, 2010.
- …proposed to her on April 29, 2009 after dating for three years.
- Here’s how I proposed.
- …am an author of speculative fiction.
- …currently work at SurfMerchants as a PHP developer.
- …used to work at 38 Studios, until its closure, as a Technical Artist, overseeing technical aspects of the entire environment art department.
- …used to work at Blue Fang Games, before that, also as a Technical Artist.
- … was educated at Northeastern University in Boston, MA.
- …received a Bachelor of Science in the field of Visual Art, concentrating in Animation.
- …have maintained a blog of some kind since August 2001.
- …am an avid player of tabletop and internet-based role-playing games.
- …have been known to play MMOs.
That’s the long and short of it. If there’s something missing that you think should be here, let me know.