Cody and I are both treating the imminent acquisition of our house as a massive paradigm shift, after which everything becomes possible. I’m not sure if this is realistic, but it’s true all the same. Here are just a handful of things that are “going to happen” once we move.
- Eat better / cook real meals
- Get (build) a new desk for myself
- Give Cody my current desk and reinforce it (which I’ve been meaning to do for many, many months)
- Resume Vampire
- Start playing Rock Band again
- Start dusting
- Start organizing stuff in file cabinets (bills, mail, etc.)
- Get back to playing guitar
- Get back to tabletop gaming
I’m sure I’ve left things off, so I’ll edit this list as I remember them. Mostly for my own sake.