As a kid, I liked to repurpose many of my toys to create original stories set in original universes. One frequent element to feature therein was a massive starship called Illustrious Defender. I’ve since gone on to heavily develop a unique mythos around this concept. See the first post in the series for more background.
This project is IN PROGRESS.
This is a meta-post that collates all of the individual blog posts I make on this topic. If you prefer, you can also follow this project’s progress on SciFi-Meshes and Foundation 3D, where I first posted much of this content.
- Enter: Defender (2013-09-08)
- Sticking the neck out (2013-09-08)
- Forward neck detailing (2013-09-10)
- Mid-neck detailing (2013-09-12)
- Engineering section, texturing, and lighting, oh my! (2013-09-14)